English Localization

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• English Localization

Hi I am not sure if this is right place to post this

I edited texts_english.xml for the main MAUG mod to fix several spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Just wondering if this is ok for me to do this.

I am more then happy to provide the file to the mod creators if they want to check the localization, otherwise I will keep it for my personal use and will not spread it around.

All I did was fix some rather glaring spelling mistakes, and fix some really *really* bad grammatical errors that made things extremely confusing for an English speaker :saint:

For example I renamed "open-cast mining gold" to "Gold Pit Mine" as that is what they are. I did not fix everything but I am slowly going through the Maug mods I have installed to check for other such spelling and grammar errors.

Cheers.
    • Lunaris schrieb:

I edited texts_english.xml for the main MAUG mod to fix several spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Just wondering if this is ok for me to do this.

I am more then happy to provide the file to the mod creators if they want to check the localization, otherwise I will keep it for my personal use and will not spread it around.

All I did was fix some rather glaring spelling mistakes, and fix some really *really* bad grammatical errors that made things extremely confusing for an English speaker :saint:

For example I renamed "open-cast mining gold" to "Gold Pit Mine" as that is what they are. I did not fix everything but I am slowly going through the Maug mods I have installed to check for other such spelling and grammar errors.

Cheers.
      Yes you can send me it, please.
      I translate near all with google translater + my own school english.

Send me you a txt file with all translations i know my guids
    • derfinn01 schrieb:

Lunaris schrieb:

Cheers.
      Yes you can send me it, please.I translate near all with google translater + my own school english.

Send me you a txt file with all translations i know my guids
      Started a conversation with you on the forum and just simply uploaded the xml to you.