Palace Bonus

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Palace Bonus

Hello,

Just wondering about the new palace update, it gives options to adjust the harbour offices, townhall, and guild house either by adding another slot open or speeding up production of sorts. But i have it little bit larger than the the normal radius on the guild houses and for some reason the palace radius isn't as large as the radius i have. Was wondering if there was a way to extend to radius of the palace upgrade option if possible.

Also wondering about the shipyard, i have noticed that the Ai shipyard from spice it up mod now can scroll through the options. Was wondering if you tested the old way where all the ships were in one shipyard to scroll them that way rather than having multiple shipyard with all the mods.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
      Aander67
    • For where to change the code to test it, where would i find it?

I usually edit the asset.xml file that is associated with the mod to increase to radius of the guild house. But since there is no mod that affects the palace at the moment im not sure where to look to edit and test.

and would it be possible to upload just the shipyard mod as one shipyard mod file?