Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• mods in latest update of ANNO 1800

garribaldy - - Modding

Beitrag

Many thanks for your help and advice. Reinstalled it for the fourth time after clearing everything to do with the game. (Excepy my saves) !!! It now works perfectly. (If you ignore the white flaky stuff that they put in for Christmas ! Have a Good New Year !

garribaldy - - Modding

Beitrag

Thank you derfinn01. Will have a try tomorrow as I had a bad aspiration last night and just want to sleep. Will let you know.

• mod loader

garribaldy - - Modding

Beitrag

[2019-10-31 15:22:01.138] [info] Start applying xml operations [2019-10-31 15:22:01.139] [info] Loading ptyhon script console.startScript('mods\[Addon] Build while in Pausemode (Slow-Mo)\Pausemode\start_script.py') [2019-10-31 15:22:01.151] [info] Loading ptyhon script console.startScript('mods\[Gameplay] AI Shipyard\start_script.py') [2019-10-31 15:22:02.772] [warning] No matching node for Path //Asset[Values/Standard/GUID='25000197']/Values/ConstructionCategory/BuildingList/Item[Building = '11…

garribaldy - - Modding

Beitrag

Have already done that. At the point of re-installing the game for the third time.

garribaldy - - Modding

Beitrag

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I did that yesterday. But still not working !

garribaldy - - Modding

Beitrag

How do i get mods to work in latest update of ANNO 1800. Had them working fine before last update. I have been using the "SPICE IT UP" mods but is there a better way of modding ?