Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 43.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Modding Difference

aander67 - - Technische Problem

Beitrag

Hello, I had a question about modding, I noticed that these mods use "add" which makes sense when you adding a new element to the game but why do they use "add" instead of "addnextsibling" for shipping? or why is there a separate sailing shipyard, if there was add sibling it shows up in the games existing sailing shipyards. I only ask because when you have the enhanced ships the collinear does get the bonus from the influence bonus with large fleets. Thank you in advance for your comments!

• Selling Oil

aander67 - - Allgemeines und Vorschläge

Beitrag

Hello, Not sure if this is possible but could we sell oil to the AI or the neutral players. Doesn't need to make a profit or anything, I like to use the oil supply chain but I also produce extra on all the islands, and to keep the chain going selling it to Al or neutral players would be cool. Thank you!

• Palace Bonus

Beitrag

For where to change the code to test it, where would i find it? I usually edit the asset.xml file that is associated with the mod to increase to radius of the guild house. But since there is no mod that affects the palace at the moment im not sure where to look to edit and test. and would it be possible to upload just the shipyard mod as one shipyard mod file?

• Palace Bonus

Beitrag

Hello, Just wondering about the new palace update, it gives options to adjust the harbour offices, townhall, and guild house either by adding another slot open or speeding up production of sorts. But i have it little bit larger than the the normal radius on the guild houses and for some reason the palace radius isn't as large as the radius i have. Was wondering if there was a way to extend to radius of the palace upgrade option if possible. Also wondering about the shipyard, i have noticed that …

• Working great, appreciate your help!

• The new update causes the nuclear power plant not to pick up items from the warehouses, any ideas on how to fix? Also noticed that the production and storage of the uranium and nuclear waste are in the warehouses but says 1500/0 meaning it has 1500 t available but the storage won't hold anything?

• I have the same issue when ever the Arctic Mod is on it crashes randomly, I have tried to find the cause but no luck.

• Hello, So i noticed something with the AI that they are requiring the alpaca wool from the new world for their cloths. I was wondering if there was another way to add this mod but also add another path for the AI to not use the alpaca wool. The reason for this is the AI are stuck at farmers until i start sending them the wool from the new world for them to create cloths. Thank you in advance, appreciate all the work everyone puts into these mods to make them more efficient and realistic.

• I have the same problem as @Jacobi22. I tried looking at the triggers and they seemed normal. Also removed all of the mods except for Maug Mods and still would crash. I am pretty sure there is an overlap of the triggers that is causing the crash but i couldn't figure it out.

• Oil Refinery Storage

Beitrag

Thank you works great!

• Oil Refinery Storage

Beitrag

Hello, Wondering if it would be possible to increase the storage for oil refinery, a lot of the time when i add electricity to the oil refinery to make more oil it is filling up the 200 t super fast which is great but then it stops and has to wait for he train to come get the oil. Then have to wait for it go back up to full capacity speed. Can we change it to 400 or 500 t to keep the oil refinery from shutting down? Thank you in advance!

• Neues Upgrade

Beitrag

I had to verify the game files to reset the game before the mods. I couldn't get the game to load with the mods even starting a new session with the update from modloader. Do you think we will be able to play with the mods again?

• Population of AI & Open cast Mines

Beitrag

What is the file name that i would be looking into to find this code?

Beitrag

Just wondering still if there is any way to make the Ai expand faster?

Beitrag

I'll try to change the mines and see if this helps. For Ai how do i change that and allow them to go make it investors and expand normally.

Beitrag

Hello, I have noticed a couple things that were odd to me, before the Ai's used to expand so fast and they would reach investors before me. I liked this because when i owned there island shares it would help keep my income in the positive while i was aggressively expanding or fighting other Ai's. Also i noticed with the open cast zinc mines wont go to warehouses they go directly to the brass smelters which sometimes are on the other side of my production island which takes a long time and they a…

• Mod Default Path

Beitrag

Thank you again, it works and all the mods are working well.

• Mod Default Path

Beitrag

So the data folder should be split up into to folders? because the inside the mod folder is the two folders named graphics and ui as you can see from image below. ibb.co/sP5Vtfp and the log says [2019-09-18 14:24:09.950] [info] Start applying xml operations [2019-09-18 14:24:10.318] [info] Finished applying xml operations

• Mod Default Path

Beitrag

I have now the Anno 1800\mods\Maug_Mod_1801_1.23/data/config in the mods folder The second file in the data folder but mod is still not showing up on the game Anno1800\data\mod ibb.co/nsWC33j

• Mod Default Path

Beitrag

I'm in the US and 8.6.19 is August 6th of 2019, it was released on August 6th. I am sure that i have the updated mod loader, i for some reason can not get it to load up. If you read the logs above its saying it can't get the mod to open.