Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Never mind, someone was kind enough to share version 1.47 with me and there the turrets were good. I can only say that between 1.47 and 1.55 the references to the turrets on the Big Battleships got screwed up, before 1.55 the last 4 turrets that are set on a 90° angle were using the original vanilla battlecruiser turrets, hence why they were smaller, but in 1.55 those references got changed, I can only presume by accident, and now they use the big turrets instead which makes the Big Battleships …

• I want to add the "big battleship1" or "grosses_schlachtschiff1" to my game but on version 1.55 the turrets look a bit out of place, Ive seen screenshots of this ship from version 1.1 where it looked much better but I cannot find v1.1 anywhere anymore. Does someone still have Maug mod v1.1, or perhaps only the assets for the "grosses_schlachtschiff1" from v1.1 will be sufficient as well.