Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

• Maug Mod Arktis 1.35

Lunaris - - English

Beitrag

i think this mod is messing with the AI for arctic areas. They keep building Gas Refineries thinking they will heat the town but they don't so they end up with strange towns that are all freezing to death lol

• English Localization

Lunaris - - English

Beitrag

Zitat von derfinn01: „Zitat von Lunaris: „Hi I am not sure if this is right place to post this I edited texts_english.xml for the main MAUG mod to fix several spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Just wondering if this is ok for me to do this. I am more then happy to provide the file to the mod creators if they want to check the localization, otherwise I will keep it for my personal use and will not spread it around. All I did was fix some rather glaring spelling mistakes, and fix some real…

• English Localization

Lunaris - - English

Beitrag

Hi I am not sure if this is right place to post this I edited texts_english.xml for the main MAUG mod to fix several spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Just wondering if this is ok for me to do this. I am more then happy to provide the file to the mod creators if they want to check the localization, otherwise I will keep it for my personal use and will not spread it around. All I did was fix some rather glaring spelling mistakes, and fix some really *really* bad grammatical errors that ma…