Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Is there a mod out or a way to disable anarchist propaganda flags that appear on buildings affected by items like Feras Al Farasami or Bekonin ?

• Maug_Mod_1800_more_sessions_1.30

axel2775 - - English

Beitrag

Oh, thanks, I'm both relieved that the problem does not come from this awesome mod and at the same time worried that Ubisoft will take ages to fix it, assuming they'll fix it at all

• Maug_Mod_1800_more_sessions_1.30

axel2775 - - English

Beitrag

Since I have installed this mod I have a constant flickering on mountains and rivers, and that on every session, I recorded a short video to explain this, sorry for the bad quality but it still shows the nature of the problem: vimeo.com/535463814

• Hi there, As says the title says, a thing that always bothered me was the unrealistic size of pedestrian wandering around your towns, even is there was a slight progress in the latest anno games, in 1800 there are way too tall compared to the buildings, could be possible to have a mod that shrink them by, let's say, half ? Another proposition is to have quay walls that fill up river banks, it would fit nice for the atmosphere of cities with rivers, for exemple those of Paris: plus-belles-photos-…